- How to check if item is displayed in catalog or not?
- Item not found in catalog search
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
The reason for the Item not being displayed in any Catalog is because the Display in Catalog field is unchecked. You can check it by following the below steps:
- Go to Commerce->Master Inventory;
- Search for the Item using the SKU or Item ID (for the later you may have to add the Item field via the Add/Remove Criteria);
- Edit the Item;
- Check the Display in Catalog checkbox;
- Apply Changes.
- The Display in Catalog field displays whether the item is associated with a catalog.
- If this checkbox is unchecked then you cannot associate this item with a catalog.
display in catalog, item not searchable, item not found in catalog, item search catalog, no item found, item catalog search , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , How To