- Why doesn't the database tag information display when I send a notification from the Registration Tab of a Schedule Offering?
- Using the Send Notification button for selected users under the Registration Tab will not pull the tag information from the database even when you select a notification template.
- In order to select a notification to send to users registered in a Schedule Offering and have the system pull the tag information in the notification template from the database, you must use the Notifications that are outlined on the Notification Tab on the Schedule Offering.
- If you would like to send an ad-hoc notification for selected users in the Schedule Offering, go to Learning>Schedule Offerings and search for the Offering you would like to send notifications from. Select the edit icon next to the Offering.
- On the Registration Tab, select the users you would like to send the notification to and select the Send Notification button.
- If you choose, you can select a notification template; however, any tags that are included in the notification template will not pull the data from the database and must be replaced with specific data when you edit the body of the notification.
- Enter the Reply to address, the From address, and if you would like, the Send copy to address. You can choose also to send a copy to the supervisor if desired.
- You can add an attachment to the notification by selecting the Browse button next to Attachment and searching for the attachment you would like to send.
- Select a subject and either type the body of the email in plain text, or edit the template that you have chosen so that no tags are left in the template. The label keys will still be translated by the system, but any tags included in them will not be, so specific information must be typed into the body of the email.
- Press Send Notification.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions