- Are there other ways to import AICC courses into Plateau that allows the entry of the ID numbers rather than having the system auto-generate them?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Yes there is. You may link an AICC objective with a Plateau objective. In order to do this:
- Create an objective in Plateau and assign the AICC objective ID (from actual content) as the Plateau "Objective Name" field (not the auto-generated objective ID value). Then
- Go to the content object (Content>Content Objects), search for AICC content object and click on Edit>Objectives tab and then add the objective you created earlier.
- Plateau will then update the objective status using the J_Status and J_Score values passed for that objective.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions