- Depending on the message displayed, the cause could be one of the following:
- Unable to connect to the Rwiz Server. Please make sure it is running and try again.
- The problem is usually because the Rwiz Server is down and it needs to be started.
[RWSERR-1013] An error occurred while executing the requested command(s).
- The problem may be that the URL specified for the RCOMP_RwizWebServletUrl session variable in the Init.asp file is incorrect. This file is located on the web server in the Custom folder under the root folder for the Rcomp web site (i.e. C:PlateauCompensationCustom). Verify that the URL specified in Init.asp is correct and have all users logout and login back to access these pages if the file is modified. This particular problem usually occurs when the web pages from one server (such as development) have been copied from another server (such as production) as part of refreshing an environment.
- This error will also be displayed if the name of the database is different between the Rwiz Server configuration (rws.properties) and Nuvosoft.ini. In the case of Oracle, the alias name in tnsnames.ora must also be set the name.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions