- This article explains how an account code can be set up to auto populate the account codes for scheduled offerings.
- When a person registers (or is registered) for a scheduled offering, is there a way for the system to automatically populate the Chargeback Account field that is next to their name and Learner ID?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- It is possible to have the ‘Chargeback’ field auto populated when the user registers for the scheduled offering, but not if an administrator manually registers the user.
- In the case of the Administrator manually registering a user, the administrator will have to choose an account code to use from all available account codes. There is not a way for the admin side to auto populate with the users account code.Note:The primary reasoning behind this is that users often have multiple options for chargeback and to ensure the correct code is entered, an admin is required to manually enter it.
- To have the field auto populate when a user registers, make sure that the user has an account code assigned to them or ensure the “User Can Use Org Accounts” is checked under the user’s Account Code tab. When the user registers they will choose an account code to use that is available to them. That account code will show up for the registered user under the Scheduled Offering’s Registration tab.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions