You are trying to migrate your Inventory details via Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity. You receive the below error messages when you execute the Process File button.
'Inventory relevance setting missing in location hierarchy.'
'Permanent establishment not determined.'
'Material not valid.'
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view, select the relevant Project and choose the button Open Activity List.
- Select Integrate and Extend tab and search for the Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Select the activity and press Open.
- Select the Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool link.
- In the Migrate Accounting Transaction Data screen select the relevant file and press Execute Migration button.
- Select Migration Object Inventory and press Process File.
System will display above mentioned error messages.
The logistics area under the site for which you are migrating the inventory details is not active. It is in status In Preparation and therefore not available for Inventory data migration.
To activate the Logistics Area:
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data workcenter and navigate to the Locations view.
- Select the relevant Site and choose Edit Layout.
- In the Site Layout screen select the relevant Logistics Area, press Change Status and select Activate.
- Save and Close the page.
Once the above mentioned settings are performed the Inventory migration file can be processed and migrated.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To