- Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
Remove "+Add personal Goal" from the "+Add Goal" pop out window
- You now have the ability to hide the “Create Personal Goal Button” from the “Add Goal” pop-up window in Goals Management. Some customers wish to only allow users to create goals from choices within the Goal Library. Now you can remove the ability to
- create a new Personal Goal for a goal plan template for all users.
- Here is the Goal Plan Template code to remove the “Add Goal” button:
<switch for = “turnoff-add-personal-goal-button” value = “on” />
- To have this modified on your Goal Plan template please open a case with Customer Success to request a Configuration Change Order Request be initiated.
- Here is a screenshot showing the “Add Goal” button:
- Here is a screenshot after the modification has been made:
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions