- Goal Management
- The Employee List report can show the number of Goals per employee for a given goal plan, and provide that information in a spreadsheet format. To use the Employee List report:
- Navigate to Reports > List Views > Employee List.
- Select Detail Reporting Rights and Include All Employees.
- Select a Process that includes the Goal plan(s) you want the report to reference.
- In the Display Options area, select Goal/Objective Count.
- Click the Export to Excel button
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions