- Goal Management
- You have a goal plan that allows private goals (private-access)
- This goal plan is linked to a PM form
- The goal plan is permissioned for only certain roles to see private goals, such as Manager (EM) or HR (EH)
- On the PM form you want to send the form using Get Feedback to someone other than the roles permissioned
- Your expectation therefore is that since the recipient is not permissioned to see private goals, they will not see them when the form is sent to them
- The issue is that any recipient of the PM form is seeing private goals in Get Feedback
The product is working correctly as designed. Currently the product does not support the goal plan attribute private-access within a PM form.
When you send someone a form in get feedback, the current logic is that the recipient should see what the sender was looking at so that they can provide feedback. The product does not currently support Get Feedback with exclusions such as "except don't show this or that" etc.
Therefore, even though the goal plan is configured to only show private goals to certain roles [which does work correctly when the users view directly within the goal plans], you are overriding that permission when you send a PM form with the goal section to someone not permissioned.
Please note: Private goals added to a 360 Team Rater form will be visible to everyone. SuccessFactors does not recommend using Private Goals in a 360 process.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To