- Restricting access to the Goal module to only permissioned users.
- Goal Management
The access to the Goal module, via the Goal tab on the Home drop down menu, can be controlled via permissions. The permissions for the Goal tab are available under Administrative Privileges and Role Based Permissions.
Enabling the feature:
- To restrict this access to only permissioned users, the Administrator may contact the Support Organization via the Support Portal and request to enable the feature “Goal Management Access Permission”.
- The Support Consultant will enable this feature on customer’s back-end system, in order to release the permissions on customer’s instance.
Configuring permissions with Administrative Privileges:
- To configure the permissions using Administrative Privileges, the Administrator may go to Admin Center > Administrative Privileges > Manage Security > Goal Management Access Permission.
- Once this permission is available in the system, the Administrator will be able to see the link “Goal Management Access” under Admin Center > Manage Security.
- When accessing this link, the Administrator can grant and revoke user access to the Goal Management. For the users who did not receive this permission, they will not be able to see the Goal tab.
Configuring permissions with Role Based Permissions:
- To configure the permissions using Role Based Permissions, the Administrator may go to Admin Center > Set User Permission > Manage Permission Role.
- For additional information on this process via RBP, please check the Knowledge Base article that follows: 2072206 - Permissions - Restrict Goal Plan Access (RBP clients) - Goal Management
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To