How to set the default goal plan, change goal plan ordering and hide goal plans
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Default Goal Plan
- The current default goal plan does not change automatically year over year, so each year you need to change the default goal plan so that users automatically see this year's plan by default when logging in.
- To change this go to Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Goal Plan > select the Default.
Goal Plan Ordering
- You can also arrange the order of the goal plans displayed to end users in the Goals tab. You can do this via Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Goal Plan > Use the up & down arrows to Sort Order of goal plans.
Disable/Hide Goal Plan
- You can hide/disable or activate objective plans from Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Goal Plan > In the Active column, check or uncheck plans. Note: Inactive templates cannot be used to launch processes.
default goal plan, hide goal plan, goal plan order, default objective plan , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To