A particular Goal Plan Template is not visible in the dropdown under Goal Tab.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
The new goal plan copied from previous plan and the plan title was not updated based on the user's locale.
If a particular Goal Plan Template is not visible in the dropdown under Goals tab and one Goal Plan is being shown twice, the new goal plan was created from the previous plan doing a “Save As” in Manage Templates but the goal plan name was not changed.
- First check whether the template in question is active or not. In order to check this, go to Admin Center > Goal Management >Manage Templates >Check whether the “Active” box beside the template is checked or not. If not, check it in order to activate it.
- If it is already active and still not showing in the dropdown , please try the following:
- Admin Center > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Open the Template which is not visible in the dropdown > General Settings.
- In Change Language dropdown, select the user's locale.
- Check whether in the Name field, the correct goal plan name is entered same as what was set on the default language. There are instances while creating a template from another one, we forget to change the name under this section.
- Click on “Save” to save your changes.
goal plan dropdown, missing goal plan in dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem