How to change a Goal Plan in a PM Form
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The steps below will help make the proper changes using Manage Template.
- Login as the Admin user.
- Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates.
- Select the Performance Review tab.
- Click into one of the template name that you want to link the goal plan.
- Click Edit Fields and Sections.
- Select the Goal section.
- In Choose which goal plan you want to link, select the Goal Plan.
- Click Save for changes to take place.
- Please Note: This setting does not update live forms. Any forms launched with the incorrect goal plan attached will need to be deleted and relaunched. It is not possible to reconfigure live forms.
link goal to form, associate goal plan to PM form , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , GM Template Management , How To