- How to address the issue when goal data on your goal plan is not updating in your PM form consistently.
- PM form is synced to the goal plan. A goal is updated in goal plan, but the PM form does not reflect this update. When support reviews the xml they can see xml for goals that is not in sync.
- Goal Management
- Enable the GM-PM Sync up feature has not been enabled for your instance: This is the most likely cause if in general goals are syncing correctly for most people most of the time, but you do get reports that at times this is not working, or after you do a mass update via imports and PM forms did not update as expected. More information describing this behavior can be found here..
- AutoSync = False: If the issue is that goals never sync correctly for anyone, then it is more likely you do not have the PM form option for autosync enabled. More information describing autosync can be found in our article: Manage Templates - Automatic Synchronization of PM forms & Goals
- Performance & Goals: For issues related to goal updates not syncing with your PM forms automatically, please open a support case and check to see if we have enabled "Enable the GM-PM Sync up" feature in your instance (Provisioning > Company Setting)
- If this feature is on, have support check your autosync settings on the PM form template.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions