- Goal Management
There is a role that can be used for permissions specific to cascaded goals. In addition to the normal roles E, EM, EMM, EH etc there is a role "cascader". You have the option to specify which goal details can become editable upon cascading when an employee cascading (cascader role) cascades a goal to others. This option gives you control over which read-only details remain read-only when the goal gets cascaded. It also lets you set action permissions for tables (create-row, delete-row, and move-row).
- Cascader-role supports permissions on the following goal elements and actions for the user cascading their goal to other employees:
- Field permissions (standard, custom, table)
- Table column permissions Action permissions for tables
- Create (create-row)
- Delete (delete-row)
- Move (move-row)
- When the "cascader-role" is disabled, users cascading their goal have write access to all fields and actions for that goal regardless of goal plan permissions.
- When the "cascader-role" is enabled, the "cascader" role controls what field can be seen and edited and what table actions are permitted for the user who is cascading their goal.
- Current behavior is that the user cascading a goal has write access to all fields and actions for that goal regardless of goal plan permissions. By default, the value of this attribute "enable-cascader-role" is false; this is an 'opt-in' feature.
To enable this feature open a case with Customer Success and submit a Configuration Change Order Request.
Partners & Support Config Options
<switch for="cascader-role" value="on" />
- User gets pop up error "Selected goal is no longer available" when trying to cascade a goal or objective?
- This can occur if the switch cascader-role is set to "true" but no specific goal permissions have been set in the goal plan.
Cascader role , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , GM Template Management , How To