- Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
The onscreen alert is a yellow triangle icon that appears next to a goal plan to indicate one of the following events occurred:
● Goal is aligned to another goal by another user
● Goal is modified by another user
● Aligned up goal is modified by goal owner
● Aligned up goal is deleted by goal owner
● Aligned up goal is unaligned by another user
● Aligned down goal is modified by goal owner
● Aligned down goal is deleted by goal owner
- To manually turn off the alerts, do the following:
- Click on the Display Option on your goal plan, and uncheck the alerts and click update.
- That will remove the alerts.
However, if you want to turn off the alerts for the entire user population, then modify the goal template XML coding so alerts = false, and that will turn it off. However, if a user checks it on then the alert will be sent out since the manual checking the box will override the goal template setting.
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , GM Template Management , LOD-SF-GM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc , How To