- Goal Management
- To enable the following email notifications go to Admin Tools > Goal Management > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings
- From here you can enable or disable the following Status Report notifications > (Note this applies to everyone system wide)
Status Report Due Reminder
Status Report Late Reminder
Status Report Update Request
Status Report Submitted Notification
- To further control the timing of "Status Report Late Reminder" and "Status Report Update Request"
- go to Admin Tools > Goal Management > Goal Execution Settings.
- From this screen you will see options for: Status Report Email Reminder Settings:
- The following 2 options allow you to control status report email notification delivery timing. Simply set the values as needed to control when emails are sent.
Send reminder notification when last Status Report is x days old
Send late notification when last Status Report is x days old
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-GE , Goal Execution Features , How To