- This Article describes what to do when you receive the Error “You don't have permissions to access this users objective Plan” when accessing a person’s goal plan
I'm getting the errors “You do not have permission to access this users’ goal plan!” & “An error occurred while attempting to load the goal Plan” when trying to access Goal plans for my direct reports, why?
- Goal Management
- Check current permissions for this user
- Default user permissions. Are you using this option and if so did you enable it for this goal plan?
- Are you using individual goal plan permission access? If so ensure you granted this goal plan to these users.
- If the goal plan permissions are set correctly, and you had no problems with goal plan permissions in the past, then it may require a back end switch is adjusted for your instance.
- Please open a support ticket to have us check the following for your instance > Enable target population for group goals. If this is enabled disable it.
- CS Actions: Check the provisioning setting under Company Settings-->Goal Frameworks-->uncheck 'Enable target population for group goals — requires “Total Goal Management”'
- Save it
- Change will take affect within next 30 mins
- Need to grant assignee view his goal plan permission then assignee can view his goal plan and assigned goal:
1. make sure assignee have view his own goal plan permission
2. make sure assignee is in his own target population
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem