Changing or Renaming Menus and Tabs within Goal Management Module
Renaming Tab:You have the option to rename the Goals tab to Objectives or vice-versa. If you’d like to rename your tab, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success. Note to SF staff and Partners: Change via Provisioning > Company Settings
In addition to this you also have the ability to rename the word Objective globally once your tab has been changed from Goals to Objectives. Go to: Admin Tools > System Properties > Text Replacement >
- "Objectives". Note: This will also change the word globally. Logout first to see changes.
- Also look for the string of values
Hiding/Turning Off Goal Tab:
- You can disable the main goal tab. This is often done if all goal planning is done via a performance form, as opposed to directly in the goal plan. Please open a case with Customer Success to have your goal tab disabled. This is a switch and does not require a change request
- Additionally you can control access to the Goal Tab to individuals from Admin Tools > Set User Permissions > Goal Management Access
SubTabs:Depending on your configuration, you may see the following subtabs:
- Goal Plan The word Goal can be renamed as described above for the main tab
- Help & Tutorials subtab cannot be renamed. This tab will only show to end users if the administrator has enabled it.
- Each user can control which subtab is first seen from Options > Sub Tab Configuration. From list of options set the sub tabs to be seen by default and save.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To