- Why am I getting the error "Selected goal is no longer available" when trying to cascade a goal or objective?
- There is a role that can be used for permissions specific to cascaded goals cascader-role. Cascader-role supports permissions for the user cascading their goal to other employees:
- User gets pop up error "Selected goal is no longer available" when trying to cascade a goal or objective?
- Goal Management
- This can occur if the switch cascader-role is set to "true" but no specific goal permissions have been set in the goal plan.
- Either disable this option setting it to false if it is no longer required, or be sure to set permissions for the role in the goal plan.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions