- Goal Management
- This is caused by losing field delimiters (commas) on that row.
- To troubleshoot your data is best to open the file in notepad and check the syntax. You will likely find that at the row reported the commas are missing or not correct causing the number of reported columns to be wrong. Since a column in a csv file is represented by "," if your file is missing these at this row, or maybe you have text with commas in it, it will cause incorrect file structure.
- column 1, column 2, this is column 3, and this is column 4 = 4 columns
- column 1, column 2 this is column 3 and this is column 4 = 2 columns as there is only 1 comma separator.
- column 1, column 2, "this is column 3, and this is column 4" = 3 columns since we have quotes around "this is column 3, and this is column 4" the commas between the quotes are not treated as separators.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions