You are trying to execute, either manually or automatically, a SEPA Credit Transfer, however the system informs that the procedure is not allowed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Open the supplier account monitor.
- Select the concerned invoice and click Pay Manually By -> Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Post the bank transfer.
The following error is raised: Pay. procedure SEPA Credit Transfer of account <bank account> not permitted for payments from <issuing country> to <beneficiary country>
The beneficiary's country is not assigned to the country group relevant for the SEPA payment format in business configuration.
SEPA credit transfers can be made only to the list of countries assigned to the SEPA payments country group. Therefore, you have to maintain the country in the group as per below steps.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementiation Projects and open the Activity List. Access the Fine Tuning phase/ If your system is live just navigate to the Overview view.
- Find the activity Outgoing Bank Transfer and open it/ or click Change Immediately.
- On the screen that opens, click Edit Assignment of Payment Method Details to Payment Medium Formats.
- Find the SEPA Credit Transfer medium format.
- Refer to the Country Group column. The assigned group looks like 0000000004 - SEPA Payments.
- Click Close.
- Back on the Outgoing Bank Transfer activity, click Edit Country Groups.
- Select 0000000004 - SEPA Payments from the list and add the beneficiary's country.
- Save your changes.
After the above steps, the SEPA credit transfer procedure is be permitted between the company's and supplier's countries.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To