- When working with Customer Support on Calibration issues the support team will often need to gather the diagnostic information from your session.
- Every calibration session has a unique Session ID. This session ID can be found in the URL when you have the session open in SuccessFactors.
- Provide support the session ID for the session to be evaluated.
Support & Partner Information on Using the Calibration Diagnosis Tool
Calibration Issue Configuration Analysis Tool (Internal Only)
- This tool is not available to clients at this time and is located in Provisioning. It takes the Calibration Session ID to pull everything you need to provide to engineering to log a JIRA.
- Go to Provisioning > Calibration Management > Calibration Diagnosis Tool > enter the session ID > click Capture button to download the session diagnostics package.and send the data package to engineering.
Top 10 things to Check When Troubleshooting Calibration Issues
- Is the pm template active?
- Does the template have a route map attached?
- Are date ranges in Live Profile records within the period set in calibration session?
- Do you have Manual rating enabled on PM template?
- Is your template a 360 template? Calibration does not support 360 templates.
- If certain PM rating for Objective, Competencies, Perferformance or Potential are not available check the Summary and Obj/Comp sections on template to see if configured correctly.
- Cannot use a calculated rating as a drag & drop session.
- You cannot change a calculated rating (Manual rating has to be enabled on the PM template)
- Ratings with decimals cannot be used in drag & drop as 9 boxes and scales only have full point options, so where would a person with a 3.5 show? It cant, which is why this is not supported for drag & drop.
- Profile score disappeared. Did the admin delete a calibration session that was based on profile ratings? Deleting a calibration session using profile scores will also delete any entries it created in profile.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions