1. Provide Calibration Admin Permission to the Admin
Manage Security/Administrative Privileges – this permission adds appropriate links on a user's Admin Tools
These are the 3 new permissions/links added for a Calibration admin through Admin Tools > Administrative Privileges/Calibration. Determine which ones your admin is allowed.
2. Provide Access to Calibration Tab for Session Participants
Manage Security > Calibration Management Permission – this permission adds the Calibration tab for a user (should be given to anyone participating in calibration sessions)
- This is also accessed via Admin Tools > Company Processes & Cycles > Calibration > Calibration Management Permission
Can be granted for groups of users or individual users by checking the box and clicking the Grant Permission tab
- In the management you can grant the rights to the specific user.
User Roles Used in Calibration
From Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings
From here you can set the Read, Write, and Finalize permissions for each user role.
Roles are Facilitator, Owner, Participant, Co-facilitator, Executive Reviewer. More info on roles used in calibration..
- Calibration permission settings are global, it applies to all calibration sessions.
- Settings are dynamic. Permission changes will apply instantly to all sessions including finalized session.
Restricting Access for Calibration Roles by Target Populations
- Calibration as of B1405 has its own set of role based permissions that can be applied. This is available to all calibration users even if you do not have RBP implemented as it is a standalone set of permissions just for calibration. For full details on how to enable Restrict Moderation Role Access by Target Population click here.
Calibration Export Permission
- From Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings > Export check boxes you can also restrict who is able to export calibration session data per role. The export button will not show for a person in the calibration session unless it has been enabled from here.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To