- From Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings
- From here you can set export permissions for each user role.
- Roles are Facilitator, Owner, Participant, Co-facilitator, Executive Reviewer. More info on roles used in calibration..
Calibration Export Permission
From Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings > Export check boxes you can also restrict who is able to export calibration session data per role. The export button will not show for a person in the calibration session unless it has been enabled from here.
- Calibration permission settings are global, it applies to all calibration sessions.
- Settings are dynamic. Permission changes will apply instantly to all sessions including finalized session.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To