- The fields which are displayed in the Calibration List view can be controlled via admin tools
- Admin => Manage Calibration Templates => (open or create a template) => Advanced tab => List View section => Select user fields to display:
- It shows a table of all standard user fields configured in data model.
- User can multi-select one or more fields for display in List View.
- Note: Changes to the list will take effect immediately on any Calibration session. A warning is displayed.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions