- Calibration offers flexibility for companies to enable target population permission restrictions in calibration sessions by both calibration template and for each calibration role individually.
- For companies with a culture that limits who can see what data during a calibration session, this set of configuration options offers flexibility in controlling this.
- This is a valuable feature to make sure the right person is seeing the right data and applies to:
- All Calibration roles
- Per template [and Executive Review feature]
- You do not have to have RBP configured for your instance. Calibration has a mini version of RBP built in so that all clients, even those without full RBP can enable and use the following capabilities.
Available from Admin > Calibration > Manage Calibration Templates > Advanced > Restrict Moderation Role Access by Target Population
Select the roles that your permissions will apply to
As you can see below, different roles have a different level of domain access to different user data within the same calibration sessions.
Calibration by Role Based Permission
- You do not need to have full RBP to be able to use this functionality. Think of this as mini-RBP for calibration.
- Built to allow more flexibility in defining role based permissions specifically for Calibration for customers who cannot afford or are not ready to completely move all permissions to RBP.
- Not as flexible as full RBP but has more than legacy permission model. **Not compatible with default calibration permissions or Platform RBP
- Capability: You can define by these targets: My team, Matrix Reports, HR Reports, Custom Reports, Include Self
- Admin Session Creation: System looks at this setting to control who you can select for Owner/Participant and Subjects when creating sessions.
- Roles: Looks at template flag then looks at permissions defined, and shows data accordingly
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To