- The option to create multiple calibration sessions at once. To do so, you'll first need to give each Admin permission to use this option. Then, when you're ready, go to Admin Tools > Manage Calibration > Mass Create Calibration Sessions to create the sessions you want. (CAL-956)
Mass Create Calibration Sessions with multiple participants: The Correct csv Format
- The correct csv format to mass create Calibration Sessions with multiple participants as well as multiple subjects is as below:
2. The first column contains the Calibration session name ,the second the name of the Calibration Template .The Session Date ,Location and Activation date are optional .If there are more than one participants for one session, the “|” symbol is used to separate the participants as shown in the screenshot. This needs to be repeated for all the rows.
3. If you have more than one facilitator or Session owner, the same symbol “|” needs to be used.
4. Each subject of the session needs to be put in a different row and not separated by the symbol “|”.
5. The “Session Name”, ”Template Name”, “Participant”, “Facilitator ” and “Session Owner” needs to be repeated for every row until the last subjects name.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To