There are 2 options for Stack Ranker within Calibration Sessions:
- Enable stack ranker within Calibration
- Enable stack ranking in bin view
The ability to view the subjects using the stack ranker feature is available in Calibration.
- Enable rank column in bin view: You now have the option to allow Stack Ranking during a session. To use this feature, go to Admin Tools > Manage Calibration Templates and open the template you want to use. Click the Advanced tab and select the Enable stack ranking in bin view checkbox. Once enabled, during a session, you’ll see a new numbered column in your session page. You can move names up or down by drag and dropping the rows to reorder them. (CAL-374)
- Enable stack ranker within Calibration: Adds another capability to make participant usage easier and more streamlined.
- Stack Ranker only supports competencies in competency sections.
- if you have selected more than 10 subjects the Analyze option is grayed out. If you have selected less than 10 subjects the Analyze option will be selectable
The drop down picklist gives you the ability to see different competency sections in Stack Ranker.
Calibration, session, template, competency, rating, compare, subjects, stack ranker, enable, settings, goals. , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , How To