Admin Tools > Calibration > Manage Calibration Sessions
Manage Calibration Sessions
- From here you can configure your Calibration Session. You can create a new session, clone(copy) or modify an existing one and delete a session that is not required. A Calibration Session defines the timeframe the session is applicable to, as well as the owner, participants and subjects of the session. You can have multiple active sessions.
- Tip! Each Calibration Session generally groups employees with a similar background, allowing for a meaningful comparison.
- From here you can access the main tabs: Basic Info - People - Validation
- You will be notified if ""This session has already been activated and is currently in progress.""
- From this screen you can Save, Cancel, Send Email, and Deactivate the session.
- (Note: While deactivated, the session cannot be accessed and data cannot be edited. To resume the session, you need to validate the data and activate the session again.)
- Define the Session details:
*Template: - Select the template to use.
*Session Name: Keep this unique and do not use special characters as a best practice.
Planned Activation Date: Specify the date the session will be recorded in the system and be ready to use. This date should be before the Session Date, which is the actual start date. However, please note that Planned Activation Date has no enforcement.
Session Date: Specify the start date
Location: Optional. Specify the place where the session is to be held. This is useful when participants are located in different offices.
Session Owners: Session Owners are managers who have more than two levels reporting into them. List the Managers who will be calibrating the ratings.
Why have Session Owners? Session Owners ensure all managers reporting into them use the same metrics for rating their team members, ensuring that the ratings and compensation decisions across teams are fair, consistent and matching company standards.
Session Facilitators: ession Facilitators is a neutral role responsible for managing the session and ensuring that the information required to calibrate employee ratings is available. HR usually performs this role.
- Search and add participants. Note to add or remove subjects or participants if the session is active you must first go back to the Basic Info tab and click the 'Deactivate' button. more info..
- If session is active. This session has already been activated and is currently in progress.
- To add or remove subjects or participants, click the 'Deactivate' button. (Note: While deactivated, the session cannot be accessed and data cannot be edited. To resume the session, you need to validate the data and activate the session again.)
- Session has already been activated
- Your session has already been activated or approved, validation for this session is not required.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions