We have launched a calibration session that contains the entire department and is working very slowly. Is there a limit (or recommendation) on number of subjects in a calibration session?
- A single calibration session cannot contain more than 2000 subjects including the active and inactive users in manager's hierarchy
- When creating calibration session directly from Calibration module "Create New" button, three (3) fields below are required to be filled in and you can select levels you want to include as a subject
- Whilst, in Manage Calibration Sessions you have to select a Session Owner and all his/her direct reports will be automatically included as a subject
- No more than 500-1000 is recommended as the upper threshold of the limits for ideal performance and usability
- Generally speaking most companies do not calibrate this many subjects at a time and it’s currently a few outlier clients using the tool in this manner (where for example they bring everyone in the company into one massive calibration session rather than doing several small sessions and rolling them up)
- See also: Calibration: Manage Sessions - Performance Warning for Subject Threshold
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , How To