- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core All Supported Versions
- When limiting employees to only one session, you now get a warning message when you try to add a person who is already in another session which has not yet been activated. JIRA #: CAL-882 (ULTRA only)
- This can be enabled in the following area: Admin Center >> Calibration >> Manage Calibration Settings
- If this is not visible in this area, please contact Cloud Product Support to have this enabled. CPS see internal memo for information on configuration.
- The Calibration module does have some ceiling limitations with how many people are expected within a session. As of B1111 we have certified the product for 1000 users with 50 exceptions. If you plan to use calibration with sessions larger than this please work with your Professional Services Consultant to perform thorough testing before go-live. Most clients will be using calibration sessions with far smaller numbers than these upper limits. If you exceed generally accepted limits you may encounter browser time-out issues.
- This option will limit users to one session at a time, based on the data source and date range. Therefore, if the sessions have non-overlapping date ranges associated with the templates, the limitation will not apply.
SFSF, Successfactors, Calibration, limit sessions, one at a time , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions