How to: Allow Managers to create Calibration sessions directly from the Calibration tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
One Click Manager Sessions
- Introducing One-Click Manager Sessions! You now have the option to let senior managers create their own simple calibration sessions for their own teams. Senior managers would be able to click a Create a Session button to start a session directly on their session page. To use this option, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your account updated. (CAL-687)
- Please note, that when activating this feature, Managers will have access to All Active Calibration Templates, regardless of whether they are permissioned for them or not. This is expected behavior of the system, as RBP does not have any effect on the template access for Manager Calibration.
- Support and Partners: You can enable this feature from Admin Center > Manage Calibration Settings > Enable Manager Calibration Session.
- The user's that are going to be creating these sessions will need the following Permission in RBP to successfully create sessions: Manage Calibration Sessions
- This permission can be found in Role Based Permissions (RBP) by the following path: Admin Center>>Manage Permission Roles>>"Choose Role">> "Manage Calibration" category
- This Permission is affected by the target populations enacted on the associated Role.
SFSF, successfactors, Manager Calibration, Calibration, CAL, permission, template, enable , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To