- You want to prevent users from showing in multiple live calibration sessions.
- You want to allow users to be added to multiple active calibration sessions.
- What is the calibration settings "
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
The option "
Please Note: The option only applies to sessions that are In Progress or in Setup status. It will not apply to any sessions already finalized.
So if you are not able to add a subject in multiple sessions please check the setting "". Go to Admin Center > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings > Global Settings.
- When checked, it will restrict people to only one session.
- When unchecked, it enables people to be a subject in multiple sessions.
, KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions