- The Calibration Executive Review feature enables HR Executives to analyze aggregate data across all sessions for a given Calibration template.
- This feature is designed to resolve what some customers call “the roll-up” where actual calibration is necessary at the small groups and lower levels, but middle and upper management mostly need visibility across sessions to analyze.
- Executive Review enables the handling of large data sets (something Calibration sessions are not designed for) and enabling analysis for upper level management.
- Permissions can be granted as needed for the company, but the tool is specifically designed for HR to run the Executive Review
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
How to enable Executive Review:
- Enable Executive Review in Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Calibration Executive Review (contact a Partner or Product Support for assistance).
- Configure Executive Review template: A simple extension of your existing Calibration templates
- Set Calibration Role permissions for Executive Reviewer
- Grant permission to specific users
Typical Roles in a Calibration Session
- Facilitator: Read/Write/Finalize
- Owner: Read/Write
- Executive Reviewer: Read/Write/Finalize
Executive Review allows you to enable or disable standard Calibration graphs for the Executive Review page.
Filter to analyze graphs
Sensitive Data Options
- Unique to Executive Review, you have the option to also enable “Sensitive Data” fields. We support:
- Risk of Loss
- Impact of Loss
These are available for all Executive Review users to see. HR Executives can hide it during a review session, but anyone with full access to the page will see these fields plotted against rating data.
For Sensitive Data, select the rating scale you want to analyze
End User View (Executive Reviewer)
- If I am an Executive Reviewer for a template, I will now see that role named in my session list
- If permissioned, Executive Review will have an extra link within Calibration tab to access Executive Review page.
- Features both Standard and Sensitive graphs to show or hide
Granting Access to Executive Reviewer - Setting Permissions
- First for Non-RBP clients go to Admin Tools > Administrative Privileges > Manage Moderation > Manage Permission for Executive Review
- For RBP Clients go to Admin Tools > Role Based Permission Settings
- Then Grant Executive Reviewer Permissions. Under Admin Tools > Manage Calibration's & Settings (where role permissions are typically set) you grant the level of access the Executive Reviewer role will have for Calibration sessions.
- Manage Executive Review Permissions. A new admin tool set will be available when Executive Review is enabled > “Manage Executive Review Permissions”. This is where you grant specific users access to specific templates. You can also revoke permissions here.
Calibration, Executive, review, permissions, graphs, settings, template , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To