Steps to Enable
- Enable Executive Review in Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Calibration Executive Review (this needs to be done by partners or support)
- Configure Executive Review template: A simple extension of your existing Calibration templates
- Set Calibration Role permissions for Executive Reviewer
- Grant permission to specific users
Granting Access to Executive Reviewer - Setting Permissions
First Grant Admin Permissions
For Non-RBP clients go to Admin Tools > Administrative Privileges > Manage Moderation > Manage Permission for Executive Review.
For RBP Clients go to Admin Tools > Role Based Permission Settings.
Then Grant Executive Reviewer Permissions
- Under Admin Tools > Manage Calibration's & Settings (where role permissions are typically set) you grant the level of access the Executive Reviewer role will have for Calibration sessions.
Manage Executive Review Permissions
- A new admin tool set will be available when Executive Review is enabled > “Manage Executive Review Permissions”. This is where you grant specific users access to specific templates. You can also revoke permissions here.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To