- SuccessFactors Calibration works with your current performance management process to ensure that employees are measured consistently and objectively across the company.
We know that individual managers have their own views of their teams and their performance and compensation ratings will reflect their opinions. So when you want to increase the objectivity in the organization and see how employees compare across the company, you can use SuccessFactors Calibration to help you.
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
How can you use SuccessFactors Calibration?
- SuccessFactors Calibration lets you create Calibration Sessions where you can invite senior managers to take part in calibration team discussions to evaluate employees included in the session. During the sessions, the entire calibration team has instant access to multiple dashboards so everyone always has the same important data at their fingertips, making team discussions so much more effective and convenient. You can use the Performance dashboard to quickly see the number of employees in each rating category and adjust as necessary. You can use the Merit vs. Performance dashboard to see how much employees are paid in relation to how well they're performing and how they compare to others in similar roles. Calibration includes many more dashboards just like this, where you can quickly take in the current situation and modify the information based on your session's group discussions and evaluations, allowing you to produce balanced results faster than ever.
How can you get SuccessFactors Calibration?
- If you're interested in adding SuccessFactors Calibration, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success for more details on how you can get set up quickly.
- For clients that have subscribed to this module PS or Partners can enable this for you.
- You may also refer to the Calibration Implementation Guide.
- The Calibration module does have some ceiling limitations with how many people are expected within a session. As of B1111 we have certified the product for 1000 users with 50 exceptions. If you plan to use calibration with sessions larger than this please work with your Professional Services Consultant to perform thorough testing before go-live. Most clients will be using calibration sessions with far smaller numbers than these upper limits. Typically it is only executives that need to see a rollup of large numbers, and to meet that need we have the Calibration Executive Review feature.
- Partners & Support: Here is a list of various features that can be enabled via provisioning for Calibration.
enable calibration , KBA , sf calibration configuration , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To