- These are not the same as roles in Role Based Permissions . These are global settings specifically for Calibration that control read, write and finalize permissions for these roles in the context of Calibration only.
- Managers who have two levels or more reporting to them.
Facilitator - (ET)
- Individual responsible for managing the sessions (typically an HR manager)
- This role can be used in a route map using the code ET
- more info on configuring this role > Calibration: Configuring - Facilitator Role "ET" Role
- Same permissions as Facilitator. It’s like having a back-up to the facilitator.
- Managers who report to the session owner.
- Employees that are being calibrated.
- Senior Executives that will need to see the “rollup” data across all sessions.
KBA , sf calibration , sf calibration admin , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions