- This article describes the behaviors of form feedback
- The client has a form where the managers send out the form to get feedback on that employee. The form was sent out for an employee to the feedback providers; at the same time the employee who was the subject of the feedback form had a manager change. That form was automatically sent to the new manager.
- Why did this happen instead of the form staying with the feedback provider?
- 360 Multi Rater
- At the request of clients, Success Factors changed the way forms in a feedback stage are handled.
- Before the November 2011 release, if you had a form in the ask for comment/edit stage, there was no transfer to the new manager during a user import. After the November 2011 release, the system was changed so now the expected behavior is that the form transfers immediately to the new manager.
- This was to resolve the bigger issues clients had issue with, that being it was hard to find and pull back forms stuck with people in get-feedback. The new manager should now determine if they would like to send it back to get-feedback.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions