- 360 Multi Rater
360 Post review Stage
We make it easier for you to validate and manage the 360 evaluation process with the Post Review Phase.
The Post Review Phase is a phase that can be used after the Evaluation Phase but before the Completion or Signature Phases that will let you make changes to ensure that you can get the complete feedback you want. In this phase, you can:
- Add more Participants, in case too many originally invited Participants declined.
- Send forms back to Participants to ask them to modify their feedback, in case the original feedback includes too much information to ensure anonymity or includes offensive or overly sensitive information.
- Insert summarizing comments that let you present comments or analysis on the overall feedback.
To use this option, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your template updated. (MTR-1109)
This step helps you solve the following business challenges. In a 360 process often times what is needed is for someone to review, verify, or validate the 360 feedback prior to sending the 360 to the subject. This is done for several possible reasons.
- Review comments from feedback providers for offensive/sensitive information
- Ensure participant anonymity (i.e. reading comments, making sure enough participants were included to protect anonymity based on category).
- Analyze/summarize overall 360 feedback
- Ask participants to modify their feedback.
- A 360 reaches manager evaluation where all 360 participants have provided feedback. Now the manager reviews the information and decides to send a 360 back to a participant for adjustments to the feedback. The manager clicks on "recall" and it prompted with a comment box. The manager can provide comments to the participant for what they need changes to the feedback. An email is sent to the participant and their 360 form is moved back into their Inbox. The participant receives an email and clicks on the link in the email. Once they log in they are taken to their 360 form where they can make changes to their feedback. Because the recall feature works in both evaluation and signature, the manager is able to use recall on multiple participants at the same time.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To