- This Article explains how to Prevent External Users from Showing in Reports
- External customers are now showing up as employees in my analytics process.
- They are not receiving forms but are showing in my dashboard for other processes.
- Can you please explain why this information is now in our dashboard and how we can best remove it?
- 360 Multi Rater
- The SuccessFactors Application provides ability for you to be able to include or exclude external participants in your reports.
- If you would like to include or exclude external users in reports then go to:
admin tools > dashboards > Filtering Options > Exclude External Users from Report Results
To exclude participants please check the box.
- Also consider the related feature "Enable ability to filter by External Users:" if you choose to include external users in your reports.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions