This article explains about the results of ratings between ratings and detailed 360 reports
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi Rater
- 360 Overall Rating, Detailed Ratings, and Comments Spreadsheet Report is a legacy spreadsheet report for 360 forms, to report on the average ratings, rating distributions, gap analysis results, and comments by raters.
- The report is accessed via Reports/Analytics > Spreadsheet Reports > 360 Overall Rating, Detailed Ratings, and Comments.
- Note: This report will not be available if you have not been permissioned for this report, or your company is not using 360 Multi-rater forms.
- We recommend if you are having any issues with this report that you first submit a case to Customer Success to have your report template updated to the most current version as spreadsheet reports are not automatically updated in the normal upgrade cycles. This can often resolve most technical issues.
The 360 Overall Rating, Detailed Ratings, and Comments Spreadsheet Report is primarily designed to report on completed 360's. Although it has the option to Include "In Progress Participant Reviews?:", this will only include forms that are in the 360 Evaluation Step. It will NOT include any forms that are in a Signature Step. Therefore, if running this report while forms are still in progress, you will see changing results for forms moving in and out of the signature step. Those that are in signature at the time of running the report will not be included.
Why Do Results Differ from the Detailed 360 Report?
- The detailed 360 report is another report offered by SuccessFactors within the 360 form itself. Permissions to this report are controlled from Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Select your form and scroll to the section for controlling Detailed 360 Report Visibility.
- The 360 Overall Rating report will include declined participants, in fact technically the spreadsheet report is designed to report on any form status, so will provide a different average of results than the Detailed 360 Report which excludes data from those declining to evaluate a person.
- These are both legacy reports, and will be phased out during 2012. We expect that they will be replaced by ad hoc report versions that will be more customizable by each client for their needs.
As of 2011 Ad Hoc Reports replaces our legacy SpreadSheet Reports. The following information is made available for legacy clients. We encourage all clients to start using our Ad Hoc reporting which is a much more robust reporting offering. Information on Ad Hoc reports is available at the following page: Ad Hoc Reports
360 overall rating, detailed ratings, spreadsheet report, 360 report , KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-MTR-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , How To