- 360 Multi Rater
- This is an opt-in feature. Within the form template settings for a 360 form, an administrator can configure the maximum number of times a user could be invited as a participant for a 360 assessment. If a person tries to exceed the limit set, an error message will pop-up preventing the participant from being added.
- Steps to configure: Admin Tools > Form Template (360 form) > Check the box to set the number for the option to restrict and then set the number in >
- Disallow further invitations when a user has already been invited to rate 0 forms. (The option will be regarded as disabled if the maximum number is set zero.)
- This applies to both manually created and mass creating forms.
- For mass created forms the admin who launches the forms will be sent an email report that lists those forms that fail to create due to the threshold being exceeded. (for automated jobs this will be the username that was set to run the quartz job)
- We will count the number that a person have been nominated to 360 forms per template including the potential participants, that are just added in modify step but the evaluation step does not start yet, as well as completed forms.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions