- 360 Multi Rater
First configure it
- Only Partners & Support can perform this option: In provisioning for your form template, add the following code (code in blue) to the competency section of the 360:
- Then in Admin Tools, go to the Form Template Settings and ensure that " Enable Calibration Mode" is checked.
Sample Multi-Rater Form
- This is a sample Multi-Rater form with the <calibration-mode/> code and 3 hard coded competencies from the SuccessFactors Competency library:
How does it work
- Create 360's for multiple subjects and be sure that you add the same demo user as a participant in all 360's (in other words, if you are creating 360's as cgrant for all team members, be sure to include cgrant as one of the participants for all subjects).
- Send the 360's to evaluation mode.
- As the rater, you will receive each 360 in your inbox.
- Click on any one of the 360's in your inbox and you will be presented with a screen like the following:
You can select the subjects you want to rate and then click the Rate button in the lower right.
You will then be brought into a view like below where you can rate each of the subjects and provide comments all on a single screen.
Once you complete the rating for all subjects, all of the forms will be completed and moved out of your inbox.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To