- 360 Multi Rater
There is no new permission for this feature. Users would currently have access to Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Mass Create Form Instances will be able to use this feature.
- The feature only appears on the “Mass Create Form Instance” page found under Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Mass Create Form Instances.
- he feature only applies when you create forms for groups, not individuals (Mass Create Form Instance for Selected Groups of Users).
- The feature only applies to 360 Multi-Rater form template types.
- There is no general limitiation as to how many you can import per form, however generally accepted practice for a 360 is to have less than 100 participants.
- When a user selects to mass create forms for a group of users and selects a 360 Multi-Rater form template type, they will see a new field option show up.
"Optional: Upload Participant List - Upload a file to automatically add Participants to forms "
This field is optional. The user has the option to upload a CSV file along with the form creation. The CSV file will define the participants to add to the 360 for an employee.
- Data Format
The import file should be a CSV text file: comma-delimited, with string values enclosed in double quotes. The file can be named anything you wish (but should have a .csv extension).
The import file must start with a header row. The header row defines the column format for the file. The header row must look like this:
SUBJECT_ID, RATER_ID, RATER_CATEGORY
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To