- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- Yes, the SuccessFactors Application allows you to change the assigned category of participants in any 360 form.
- Participant Categories: You can now update the Participant Category for any Participant during a 360 Review event directly from Admin Tools, meaning now when a Participant's relationship with the person being reviewed changes, you can update that Participant's role during the review event. To do so, first make sure you have permission to do this activity.
- To grant permission, please refer to the steps below:
Non-RBP instance: Go to Admin Tools > Administrative Privileges > Managing Documents and select the Change Participant Category checkbox.
RBP instance: Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Permission... > Manage Documents and select the Change Participant Category checkbox.
- To make the changes, go to Admin Center > Manage Forms by User > Change Participant Category. (MTR-1398)
change participant category 360 multi rater , KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-MTR-PAR , Internal and External Participants , LOD-SF-MTR-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions