- 360 Multi Rater
- If a rater doesn't complete a 360, a person with admin permission can decline completing the document. This allows the 360 to be completed.
- Admin Tools > Manage Documents > Select and the screen shown above will display.
- NOTE: If instead of using the Complete/Decline 360 document option, the System Administrator forces forms to be "Compete" using Admin Tools, a "0" rating is entered for each item. This results in a skewed Overall Ratings for each section/item because it is including the "0" values in the calculation.
- Complete/Decline 360 Documents in Bulk: You now have the option to send multiple documents to completion at once by uploading a CSV file. (MTR-2735)
Restore Declined or Deleted Documents
- You also have the option to return a 360 form to a participant who inadvertently declined the form or moved the form to Completed status. To return the form to the participant, go to Admin Tools > Manage Documents > Restore Completed 360 and select your return options
- To use this feature you need to be granted Administrative Priviledges
- Managing Administrative Privilege > Managing Documents > Enable the option "Restore Completed 360". Logout & Login to see the new permission.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions