While creating an expense report you get the error message: No Calculation of Settlement Results due to Inconsistent Entries with some additional error messages of actual inconsistency.
You would like to know why this generic error message is raised with other errors.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expense work center.
- Press CLAIM TRAVEL EXPENSE button.
- Enter all mandatory details and press Save & Open button.
- Press Add Expense button.
- In the New Expense window, select Entertainment expense type, enter Amount and press Add button.
- You will get the error message Add at least add one additional attendee or merge with expense that already contains list of attendees.
- Press Check & Calculate button then you will get additional error No Calculation of Settlement Results due to Inconsistent Entries.
This message usually doesn't come up alone. There are always other accompanying error messages that explain what went wrong or what you can do to fix it.
So this message is meant to draw your attention to other errors in an expense report, and not to explain anything in more details on its own.
This message has more of a generic character and tells you that total amounts can't be calculated because there are other errors in the expense report, which you should take a look at before you can submit your expense report.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To