While assigning an Expense Report to the Project Task we are not able to find the project task.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management or Project Team work center
- Choose the New Expense Report under Common Tasks
- Choose the Expense Report: XYZ
- Go to Expense tab and choose the Deviating Cost Assignment subtab
- Choose Add Row and Account Assignment Type as Project Task
- Choose Project Task drop down menu here you will not be able to see all the Project Task.
The system shows only those Project Tasks which are assigned to Employee. If the employee is not assigned to respective Project Task. However employee want to assign an expense report to that project if so remove the Employee ID from the search help then system shows all the available Projects and Projects Tasks.
The system works as designed.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To