You have done a tax return to the tax authority; However, you notice that the wrong tax arrangement was selected as the tax run parameter.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Returns view and select the respective tax return type (either VAT Returns or ES Sales Lists). Select your tax return.
- On the Run Information section, click on the ID of the tax run.
- On the tax return run screen, under Selection Criteria, the Tax Return Arrangement ID is not the correct one.
In order to change the tax arrangement, the tax return has to be re-generated from a new tax return run with the correct selection. In this case, the correction run would not be a feasible approach once both the return run and the correction run can only be done with the same tax arrangement and company. Therefore. the tax return has to be reversed a new a tax run created, as follows.
- Go to Tax Management work center
- Go to the Tax Returns view and select the sub-view according to the respective the tax return type.
- Reverse/Delete the tax return, based on its status.
- If the tax return has status in Preparation: Click Delete.
- If the tax return is Reported: Click Reverse.
- If the tax return is Completed:
- The tax payment associated to the tax return has to be reversed.
- Select the Completed tax return.
- On the details section, click on the identifier of the tax payment on the Tax Payment ID field.
- On the View All mode, click Reverse. This will set the status of the tax payment and payment order to Canceled. The associated tax return is set to Reported.
- Reverse the related tax return.
After the tax return run is executed, a new In Preparation tax return is created with the correct tax return arrangement.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To